Shure’s TC3® System integrates all of the essential workspace, storage, tools and equipment, as stationary or wall-mounted systems, that a busy service technician needs to maximize their efficiency and productivity.
TC3® Lower Workbenches are offered in 4’, 5’, 6’, 8’ and 10’ lengths to accommodate many different configurations with concealed reels. They include provisions for mounting Lift Control Power Units underneath the bench top. Computer equipment not included.
Choose From 22 Shure Signature Powder Coat Paint Colors.
- Painted steel bench top is standard, Stainless steel bench top upgrade is available for an additional charge
- Reels and in-ground lift power units can be mounted and concealed inside workbench
- Matching tool storage cabinets include full-extension drawers with 400lb. capacity available
- Air, water, oil, light and electric integrated supply reels can be installed in workbench (reels sold separately)
- Kickplates and Lower Base Storage Drawers are optional on stationary free-standing units only