GREEN is not just one of our colors…Protect the Environment!
As an industry leader, Shure Manufacturing Corporation continually seeks to meet and exceed the demands of our customers. Beyond traditional expectations of high quality products and reliable delivery, we recognize our responsibility towards the environment.
We understand that sustainability is a journey and we are involved in the ongoing process of improving our operations and conserving resources to be responsible stewards of the environment.
Here are a few examples of how Shure Manufacturing contributes to this effort:
- Use recycled steel
- Recycle scrap metal, cardboard, paper and pallets
- Treat and recycle waste water
- Use fluorescent energy efficient lighting throughout our plant
- Powder paint booth uses environmentally friendly processes
- Coordinate a paper recycling program in our office for local churches and schools
- Use recyclable products wherever possible
As part of our ongoing efforts to make Shure Manufacturing Corporation a healthier place to work and to do business with, we will strive to procure equipment, products and materials that are recyclable or produced with recycled materials.
We understand that changes in design and construction practices can result in better resource efficiency and reduce waste. Our commitment to green manufacturing is aligned with our commitment to quality. Building it right the first time is ultimately the best route to saving energy, time, resources and money. Please join us in working to make our world a better place to live and work.